We have a new exciting opportunity in our Junction Eleven team located in Banbury.
Exciting new opportunity
If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
The agency producer is key within the content planning, shooting and production process. As such, this position is an exciting, challenging and multi-disciplinary opportunity. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and have a proven track record of delivering from client brief through to outputs from the UK and overseas.
For the purposes of clarity, CONTENT is defined as Film, Photography, CGI and Animation.
- Manage all studio and locations shoots for film and photography, including logistics, personnel and attending shoots when and where required.
- Managing the smooth progression of project workflows on a day-to-day basis, ensuring client expectations and deadlines are met whilst also working efficiently within the agreed boundaries of time and cost.
- Manage all external resource and commission crew as required.
- Work with and guide Client Services, Production and Creative departments to ensure the brief is met in terms of timings, strategic objectives and falls within the allocated budget.
Knowledge, experience & skills needed.
We expect the successful candidate will have:
- Enthusiastic with meticulous organisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hard working, people person, approachable, tolerant.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective management capability.
- Ability to work fast and accurately.
- Positive and pro-active.
- A proven ability to liaise well with both clients and internal staff, maintaining diplomacy.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and knowledge of the film and photography industry and the resources available within this industry.
- Good negotiating skills.
- A solid understanding of Content post-production processes.
- Must be happy to travel if required on shoots including overseas travel and work late nights and weekends if necessary.
- Good understanding of post-production processes.
- Extensive knowledge of kit and equipment required for both film and photography.
- Responsibility for organising and booking all elements of location and studio shoots for both film and stills.
- Organising pre-prod meetings.
- Ensuring all legal requirements and right are covered.
- Building and developing a Global network of contacts.
- Organising shoot schedules and supervising the progress of the project.
- Manage of Production Companies on Global location shoots.
- Working on several projects at once, under pressure to moving deadlines.
- Bringing the finished project in on time and on budget.
- Financial Management and administration of all shoots.
Please find job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the application here.